Call for papers:
Communication Policy Research Conference
June 22-23, 2017
Cartagena – Colombia
CPR LATAM (formerly known as ACORN-REDECOM) is a cross-disciplinary academic network which seeks to advance knowledge about the social, economic and political impact of ICTs in the Americas.
CPR LATAM 2017 annual conference will be held in Cartagena (Colombia), June 22-23. The conference brings together scholars, policymakers, and members of the private sector working in the ICT policy and development field. This year, the Conference will be held in coordination with the Congreso Latinoamericano de Telecomunicaciones (CLT).
March 14, 2017: Deadline for submission of abstracts
April 10, 2017: Communication of the results to the authors
May 15, 2017: Deadline for submission of full papers
- Economic development and competitiveness through ICT,
- Emerging technologies and their impact on the market and regulation,
- ICT and social development,
- Market environment and industry structure,
- The future of ICT regulation,
- Competition Policy in the Digital Age.
For more information: click here